It’s difficult to come to a new place without knowing exactly what to expect! Here’s some things we think will help your first visit go smoothly!
What kind of church is Zion’s River?
- With so many streams and tribes of churches to choose from, the task of choosing a church family today can be daunting. So, here at Zion’s River we want you to know that our values are centered on being a church that simply seeks be an expression of the Word, Presence and Love of Christ in the world.
What is the worship service like?
- Zion’s River passionately pursues the Lord in an engaging, dynamic atmosphere. We believe in the presence of God! Our live band leads us in worship, Pastor Jim preaches a powerful, Jesus-centered word, and our ministry teams are available for prayer. The service typically lasts about 90 minutes.
What do I do with my kids?
- We love kids, and we love helping them learn about Jesus! Our kids ministries are only available at our 11:00 am service. Please check HERE for Nursery information (birth – 3 years) and HERE for information on SOAKED (Pre-K – 5th Grade).
Where are you located?
- Zion’s River
4602 S 56th St
Tacoma, WA 98409
What should I wear?
- We encourage you to come as you are, and dress however you feel comfortable.
What if I have questions?
- We’d love to help! You can fill out our Connection Card, call the church office @ 253-473-1838, or stop by the Kiosks in the lobby and ask in person!