It’s difficult to come to a new place without knowing exactly what to expect! Here’s some things we think will help your first visit go smoothly!
What kind of church is Zion’s River?
- With so many streams and tribes of churches to choose from, the task of choosing a church family today can be daunting. So, here at Zion’s River we want you to know that our values are centered on being a church that simply seeks be an expression of the Word, Presence and Love of Christ in the world.
What is the worship service like?
- Zion’s River passionately pursues the Lord in an engaging, dynamic atmosphere. We believe in the presence of God! Our live band leads us in worship, Pastor Jim preaches a powerful, Jesus-centered word, and our ministry teams are available for prayer. The service typically lasts about 90 minutes.
What do I do with my kids?
- Right now, because of COVID-19, our Nursery, SOAKED (Children’s Ministry) and infuZion (Youth Ministry) are all on pause. We are looking forward to welcoming everyone back once Pierce County reaches Phase 4. In the meantime, click on the above links to see who we are!
Where are you located?
- Zion’s River
4602 S 56th St
Tacoma, WA 98409
What should I wear?
- We encourage you to come as you are, and dress however you feel comfortable.
What if I have questions?
- We’d love to help! You can fill out our Connection Card, call the church office @ 253-473-1838, or stop by the Kiosks in the lobby and ask in person!