We are opening again soon…give us your thoughts on coming back!
Some re-opening thoughts from Pastor Jim
Out of the Wasteland
May 31, 2020
Online Sunday Service
Join us for our online services Sunday Morning at 10 AM. You can expect that this worship experience will bring a fresh revelation that will spiritually charge you for the days ahead. As we adjust to the constraints of this worldwide pandemic, I am certain that the Church will rise to a new and fresh level of power and operation. Immediately after the worship service, Pastor Jim will host a live prayer service on Facebook. Let’s pray together for ourselves, our families, our church, our community and the world! I’m excited for the possibilities of what our virtual experience will bring!
So…please find a comfortable place with your family, and let’s worship together. I believe the Holy Spirit will move as he always does even though we’re not physically together. Expect it; and it will be so.
Stay Connected in this Season
What does “social distancing” mean for the body of Christ? Although, for a time, we are not able to meet together corporately, the leadership at Zion’s River is committed to building up our church family and engaging our community through the following:
- Sunday Worship: We will broadcast a complete worship service on Sunday @ 10:00 a.m. You can watch on Facebook, on this website, or on our Zion’s River app. Pastor Jim will engage prayer and ministry time via Facebook Live after the service is complete.
- C-Groups: Many of our C-Groups are turning to virtual meetings, via the Zoom App. Please connect with your C-Group leader to find out their plan. If you aren’t in a C-Group, join one! Even though we aren’t physically in the same room, we can still encourage one another! Find a C-Group HERE!
- Zion’s River App: Download our app from your app store to stay up to date on what the Lord is doing, listen to messages, and more. Download from Google Play or the Apple Store
- Facebook and Facebook Live: Our pastors are committed to sending out words of encouragement and hope! Follow us on Facebook.
- Phone & Email: Our church office is closed, but our staff are still returning voicemails and emails. Contact us at email@example.com or 253.473.1838.